- Large, with a maximum capacity of 14 (even 18 people in all conviviality!), It has electrical outlets, RJ45, secure wifi access for all participants, a large working table in raw wood. You can project on the big white wall or on the work table, thanks to a last generation video projector; and be assisted in your presentations by a flipchart.
Ideal for a group meeting, presentation or training.
The rental of meeting rooms gives you of course access to the kitchen where coffee, tea are included in the price; and the terrace facing south for the well-deserved break!
Finally, you have the possibility to reserve the entire space for your professional events (day / evening):
- an open space of 110 m2 with a large work table, a platform to be seen and heard, large white walls to project your presentations (video projector included); and the possibility of seating 50 people
- a stove, sofa, chairs, chairs
- nooks and crannies to work in subgroups
- a convivial kitchen to carry out workshops around cooking, wine, take a welcome drink
- terrace for outdoor swap
- the sea 300m to oxygenate, and perform water activities (surf paddle group for example!)
- merchants and activities next door, in the artisanal village of Loix: café, food truck, pizza, sports complex with basketball court, tennis, squash, bowling alley; bookbinding workshop for old books (Quillet Workshops); artisanal soap workshop (Loix & Soaps); goat farm (with very good cheeses!); galleries of artisans and art, etc.