The historic heart of the Espace Hamelin is the mansion of the Count of Montebello who lived there in the nineteenth century.
This building is the work of Charles-Louis Boileau, architect of the Bon Marché, with its neo-renaissance facades on the main courtyard and its garden populated by Indian ducks and pheasants.
In this remarkable building, located at 11 rue Hamelin, are grafted buildings 15 and 17 of the same street where is located today the main entrance.
Bought from the Princess of Cystria by the general union of electrical construction, it installs its offices in 1939.
These buildings remain today a collective living place of the professional unions of the electrical, electronic and communication industry, some of whose spaces are dedicated to hosting events that can be privatized by and for everyone.
Blending history and modernity, our meeting spaces reflect this dual identity.